COMING SOON – Our online booking scheme will be live soon. Meanwhile, simply email or call us.
– Book your lessons via our online reservation system or with us directly by phone (A deposit of 20% of the total amount of the lessons will be requested).
For the payment of the deposit :
Twenty per cent of the total cost of the lessons is needed at the time of booking.
Final settlement is required before lessons begin. Settlement can be:
– by cheque (in Euros.)
– by bank transfer,
– in cash
– by credit card through our online reservation system or with us directly on the phone. (Please note that we do not take Maestro or Amex.)
*NB: There will be a 1% charge added to the cost of your lessons if you choose to pay by card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By booking a lesson with Ski Excel you agree to fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
1. Ski Excel and our instructors cannot be held liable for any injuries, loss or damage to property during a ski lesson. Please ensure that you are adequately covered by a comprehensive winter sports insurance policy for the duration of your trip.
2. 20% of the total cost of the lesson is required to secure each lesson.
Final settlement is required before lessons begin (unless otherwise arranged).
3. In the event of cancellation reimbursement will be calculated as a percentage of the total cost of all lessons booked, as follows:
Your deposit is fully refundable if you cancel prior to the 15th November 2022.
Cancellation 29 days or more prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 90%
Cancellation 15 – 28 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: 50%
Less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the first lesson: NIL
4. We do not refund if clients do not show for their lessons, nor do we refund for weather conditions or lift closures. If the lessons are not taken for whatever reason we will issue you with a letter for your insurance company.
5. If you are unable to attend a lesson, which has been booked and paid for, due to ill health, injury or any other valid reason, no refund will be given. Upon request we will provide a letter confirming your absence to aid you in your claim with your personal winter sports insurance provider.
6. It is the client’s responsibility to inform us of of any relevant medical condition that may have a bearing on the lessons. Clients must also advise of any pre existing medical conditions.
7. You must arrive at your lesson with the correct equipment and that equipment should have been properly adjusted by a professional.
8. Children must wear a helmet at all times whilst skiing or boarding in one of our lessons.
9. If you are booking several people into a private lesson please try to ensure that everyone is of the same ability.